GenderCC's governance bodies are supported by an International Secretariat, currently located in Berlin, Germany, where the organisation is formally registered as a non-profit organisation.
The Secretariat acts as an administrator and central service point for the network. This involves:
- Raising funds for GenderCC and its various activities
- Supporting focal points in their activities
- Organising exchange among the focal points and developing a global learning platform for GenderCC
- Supporting outreach and media work
- Maintaining and updating the GenderCC homepage, social media outlets and newsletter
- Reporting regularly to the Steering Committee
- Providing services for members
The team at the International Secretariat is currently made up of:
- Gotelind Alber (g.alber(at)gendercc.net), board member, fields of activity: GUCCI project lead and German research project 'The contribution of gender-justice to successful climate politics'
- Farina Hoffmann (f.hoffmann(at)gendercc.net), field of activity: Project coordinator of "Not withouth us!-project" and part of the Horizon 2020 "DIALOGUES" project on energy citizenship
- Sarah Louis Montgomery (s.louismontgomery(at)gendercc.net), fields of activity: Finance and project coordinator of the "Gender Into Urban Climate Change Initiative" project
- Ulrike Röhr (u.roehr(at)gendercc.net), field of activity: German research project 'The contribution of gender-justice to successful climate politics'
The International Secretariat office is located in the WeiberWirtschaft, a women's co-operative that offers space for more than 60 businesses and ngo's run by women.
GenderCC - Women for Climate Justice e.V.
10115 Berlin, Germany
...looking for information about jobs and internships?