GenderCC's governance bodies are supported by an International Secretariat, currently located in Berlin, Germany, where the organisation is formally registered as a non-profit organisation.
What do we do?
The Secretariat acts as an administrator and central service point for the network. This involves:
- Raising funds for GenderCC and its various activities
- Supporting focal points in their activities
- Organising exchange among the focal points and developing a global learning platform for GenderCC
- Supporting outreach and media work
- Maintaining and updating the GenderCC homepage, social media outlets and newsletter
- Reporting regularly to the Steering Committee
- Providing services for members
Who are we?
The team at the International Secretariat is currently made up of (left to right):
- Gotelind Alber (she/her) (g.alber(at)gendercc.net), board member, fields of activity: GUCCI project lead and German research project 'The contribution of gender-justice to successful climate politics'
- Sarah Louis Montgomery (she/no pronouns) (s.louismontgomery(at)gendercc.net), fields of activity: Finance and project coordinator of the Horizon 2020 "DIALOGUES" project
- Elena Georgiadi (she/they) (e.georgiadi(at)gendercc.net), fields of activity: project management of the Horizon 2020 "DIALOGUES" project, social media management
- Farina Hoffmann (they/them) (f.hoffmann(at)gendercc.net), field of activity: Project coordinator of "Not withouth us!-project" and "Ju*gend - Youth, Gender and Climate Justice" project
- Shirin Choudhary (they/them) Humboldt International Climate Protection Fellowship, research focus: ‘Invisible’ Women: A climate policy study" with a focus on gender issues
- Norovsuren Enkhbaatar (she/her) (n.enkhbaatar(at)gendercc.net), student assistant
Where to find us?
The International Secretariat office is located in the WeiberWirtschaft, a women's co-operative that offers space for more than 60 businesses and ngo's run by women.
GenderCC - Women for Climate Justice e.V.
10115 Berlin, Germany
...looking for information about jobs and internships?